Online Image Resizer
Compressed Image Size:
Welcome to our free Image Resizer, a powerful solution for managing image dimensions in web design and content creation. In the digital realm, image size matters, and our tool empowers you to effortlessly tailor your visuals to precise specifications.
Whether you are crafting blog posts, optimizing social media profiles, or curating online store content, resizing images has never been simpler. This free tool ensures your images consistently shine across various online platforms, elevating your content with a professional and polished appearance. Resize with confidence, and make your visuals truly stand out.
Here’s a Step-by-Step Guide on How to Use the Image Resizer Online:
1. Select an Image
- Click the “Select an Image” button, and a file dialog will appear. Choose the image you want to resize from your computer.
2. Specify Width and Height
- Enter the desired width in pixels in the “Enter Width (px)” field.
- If you want to set a specific height, enter it in the “Enter Height (px)” field.
- If you prefer to maintain the aspect ratio and automatically calculate the height, check the “Auto Height” checkbox.
3. Choose Image Format
- Select the format in which you want to save the resized image from the “Save Image Format” dropdown. Options include JPEG, PNG, and WebP.
4. Set Image Quality
- Adjust the image quality using the “Image Quality (1-100)” field. Higher values result in better quality but larger file sizes.
5. Resize and Compress Image
- Click the “Resize and Compress Image” button to start the resizing and compression process.
6. View Resized Image
- After processing, the resized image will be displayed below the button. You can view the result to ensure it meets your requirements.
7. Download Resized Image
- To save the resized image to your computer, click the “Download Resized Image” button. The image will be saved with the filename “resized_image” in your chosen format.
8. Check Image Size
Below the resized image, you can see the size of the compressed image in kilobytes (KB). Additionally, the original image size is displayed for comparison.
9. Start Over (Optional)
If you want to resize another image, you can repeat the process by clicking the “Select an Image” button and following the steps again.
That’s it! The Online Image Resizer provides a simple and efficient way to resize and compress images while giving you control over format, quality, and dimensions.
FAQs About the Online Image Resizer:
Is the Online Image Resizer free to use?
Yes, our Image Resizer is entirely free to use. You can resize and compress images without any cost or subscription.
What image formats can I resize using this tool?
Our Image Resizer supports popular image formats, including JPEG, PNG, and WebP. You can choose your preferred format when resizing an image.
Is there a limit to the file size of images I can resize?
While there isn’t a strict file size limit, very large images may take longer to process and could impact performance. For the best results, it’s advisable to resize images with reasonable file sizes.
Can I maintain the original aspect ratio of my images while resizing?
Yes, you can maintain the original aspect ratio of your images by checking the “Auto Height” checkbox. The tool will automatically calculate the height to maintain the aspect ratio.